Inboxbux

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paid to read email

4 posters

Here we earning nothing!

graziella

Here we earning nothing! Empty Here we earning nothing!

Post  graziella Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:12 pm

I am here to protest, injustice and much more. You will be also a good site to paid to click, but what you lack is punctuality! You advertised, you ask the members to invest here, anyway, telling them that they will earn more, but not veroSono three weeks I requested a payment, my first cash out, but still got nothing, and now I've lost hope of receiving something from you, and desire to follow the activity, I always played regularly, he is going! Please reply if you have a valid argument to explain the reason of this delay, but I already know that if you answer me, you will only find excuses and nothing else! very disappointed Member Evil or Very Mad
    Buckyinboxbuxmod
    Buckyinboxbuxmod

Here we earning nothing! Empty Re: Here we earning nothing!

Post  Buckyinboxbuxmod Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:25 pm

Admin has address this to all members in a message. But if you do not like his answer and you think it's a excuse. It's not that simple. For your information so you know. When most ptc sites are having problem they will not address anything they just close or blame paypal.

We are being honest and saying that funds are low right now and payment are slow. Once things return to normal payment will be paid in the order which they are receive.
    ogre
    ogre
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  ogre Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:00 am

graziella wrote:I am here to protest, injustice and much more. You will be also a good site to paid to click, but what you lack is punctuality! You advertised, you ask the members to invest here, anyway, telling them that they will earn more, but not veroSono three weeks I requested a payment, my first cash out, but still got nothing, and now I've lost hope of receiving something from you, and desire to follow the activity, I always played regularly, he is going! Please reply if you have a valid argument to explain the reason of this delay, but I already know that if you answer me, you will only find excuses and nothing else! very disappointed Member Evil or Very Mad

In a lot of the scam PTC/GPT/Bux sites only a select few get paid, if they have a forum (most scam sites do not) the forum mods and a few people that run the bigger PTC blog sites get paid. Well I can tell you for a fact the Admin does not pay a select group and then scam everybody else because I'm one of the two forum mods here and it took a little over three weeks for me to get paid once.
    This site like all others lost a lot of money because of Alert pay, it's been hard, but instead of closing up shop and running this site is still here and trying to pay it's members.
    On another larger more well known site the wait for standard members is 30 days before you even get in line to be paid. A lot of sites are having a hard time right now not just us.
    Now that alert pay is coming back to life it should start to get better and payments should start to come faster lke they used to here.
    But thats not something that happens over night, it will take a little time for investments to pick back up again.
    mycows63

Here we earning nothing! Empty What's going on?

Post  mycows63 Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:31 pm

Evil or Very Mad I requested my payout as soon as I reached the then allowed amount of $4.00 It was pending until today April 10th and has now been added back into my balance with no explanation. I checked and now payout is $10.00. I know they amount paid out had to match what was taken in the day before but 6 days passes and then no pay. WHY?
    Buckyinboxbuxmod
    Buckyinboxbuxmod

Post  Buckyinboxbuxmod Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:14 pm

Your new so let me bring you up to speed. There was a reason for the payout change. Admin couldn't access his account with this site. Buxhost had to help. There were some changes to membership accounts and everyone who had cashout was giving a refund back to their account. We are in the process in weeding out some cheats if you were affected i can only say we are sorry. But this is necessary for the site to move forward.

A message from admin was sent to all members about this,

Bucky
    mycows63

Post  mycows63 Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:20 pm

THANKS

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:27 am