Inboxbux

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paid to read email

2 posters

rented referral

kalido

rented referral Empty rented referral

Post  kalido Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:01 am

One of my rented referral disappeared. I don't know what happened. When i checked my account today, instead of seeing 3 rented referrals, i saw only two. What could be the reason behind this? A dollar per referral is not that easy to come up with you know. So i'm just wondering what would be the action of the admin if these things happen?
    Buckyinboxbuxmod
    Buckyinboxbuxmod

rented referral Empty Re: rented referral

Post  Buckyinboxbuxmod Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:48 am

Few things you should know. Rented referral are real people we cannot control if they stay active or not. If a referral become inactive for a long period of time the system will delete them.

Usually this happen when a member is 30 days of inactive clicking.

And also this site has different offers on different days that counter the 1 dollars referral buy price.

Like 2 i will bring up.

1. The money doubler offer. During this time whatever you invest you get back in purchase balance. Even upgrades!!! So if you are using these funds. The referral are free.

2. Add Funds offer. Which works the same. But sometimes these are done on different days. Again these are extra funds you would not get from any other sites.

And last but not least. Someone may say there are no referrals to buy. Well that's good it's means alot of people are buying and as you know. We pay our members with the money the site makes.

We are doing constant promotion to bring traffic to the site. So we will always have more referrals to sell.

So my advice is simple. Used our promotion save the balance and buy referrals as we get them.

The more you buy the better your chances are of getting good referrals.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:07 pm