Inboxbux

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paid to read email

3 posters

Loading of Advertisement

kalido

Loading of Advertisement Empty Loading of Advertisement

Post  kalido Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:03 am

I am having this problem that after i click an ad it opens in new window and the advertisement then surfaces. I wait for the confirmation to appear so that it will be added to my account but unfortunately it's not doing it's function. I wait but there is still no number. how can i solve this? Thanks.
    Buckyinboxbuxmod
    Buckyinboxbuxmod

Loading of Advertisement Empty Re: Loading of Advertisement

Post  Buckyinboxbuxmod Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:08 pm

Which ads is giving you this problem. If it's every ad. You may need to adjust the settings on your computer. Sometimes internet explorer can cause problem. I've had this problems too. What i did was switch over to google chrome.

Microsoft does alot of update to explorer this changes from time to time. If you have a new firewall setting this will block the timer too.
    kalido

Loading of Advertisement Empty firefox

Post  kalido Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:45 am

i've been using firefox since i started. lately i'm having problem with inboxbux. like it won't proceed to message center and the last one was this. all of the ads do not load.
    Buckyinboxbuxmod
    Buckyinboxbuxmod

Post  Buckyinboxbuxmod Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:12 pm

That's really weird the site is running ok. And no updates with script that would cause this problem you are having. The only other thing i can think that may affect you is the new banner ads we are using in buxhost may be getting treated like pop up spam. Firefox is pretty good for the most part so i do not believe that it. Are you running windows 7 or xp. Windows 7 is very random and when it update the program will do things for you that you did not request it to do.

It's sad everytime microsoft makes new software it's always screw up.

But they may not be the problem neither.

Im thinking that it the anti virus treating the banner page like spam is more then likely. If that the case depending on what program you are using. The answer is easy just allow popup for this site that should fix the problem.
    ogre
    ogre
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Loading of Advertisement Empty ads loading problem - might be able to help

Post  ogre Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:38 pm

I've had this problem every once and awhile but not often. There were a few times when it happened that a lot of people were logged into InBoxBux and it might have slowed BuxHosts server down...plus unless you pay BuxHost extra for your own server you're using a shared server so other Bux sites can make us slower that could be the problem every once in awhile.

I know you said you've been using Firefox so I dunno if you'd be willing to try another browser or not but I use Opera as my main browser (love it by the way) and they have a feature called turbo built in (a little circle speeddial looking thing in your lower left status bar).
    Turbo loads the page thru opera's server where it's compressed and shot to computer like a bolt of lightening.
    At times when I find almost any server I'm connecting too to be slow I turn on turbo and I can connect.
    Yesterday while PTCBox was under attack and almost nobody could get in and have a ad finish loading and get the color dots I was able to with turbo turned on. Because the connection is routed thru Opera's servers the server you want to connect to see's it as a server to server routing call and gives it priority over everybody else (cool huh?)
    If you wanna give it a try go to www.opera.com and check it out. (no I don't work for em Laughing )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:07 am