Inboxbux

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paid to read email

2 posters

Site News 2-27-12 From Admin

Buckyinboxbuxmod
    Buckyinboxbuxmod

Site News 2-27-12 From Admin Empty Site News 2-27-12 From Admin

Post  Buckyinboxbuxmod Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:12 am

OUR ROTATOR HAS GONE OVER TWO AND A HALF MILLION HITS!!

Everytime we run our rotator it receives an average of 700k hits!

[b]***MONDAYS AND FRIDAYS HAVE BEEN THE BEST TWO DAYS SO FAR SO LOCK IN YOUR SPOT FOR MONDAY NOW!!***

1 Member ran his link for inboxbux and received 64 referrals in his downline!
    1 Member ran his link for trophybux and received 56 referrals in his downline!
    I added my link to clixsense and received 32 referrals in my downline on CLIXSENSE WOW!

THE TWO REASONS YOU WOULD WANT TO RUN AN LINK WITH OUR ROTATOR

YOU WANT TO BUILD YOUR DOWNLINE ON A SITE…ANYSITE!

As I have shown with the last run if you add your link to our rotator you will receive around 50 referrals or more. That’s only 0.50 per referral or less!

YOU ARE A BUX OR SITE OWNER AND YOU WANT TO GET THE TRAFFIC PLUS THE MEMBERS!

By signing up on this rotator you will see your site on the top 15 of Adhitz most times on the top 10. You will sell adhitz advertisements!

You will also gain over 50 new members you will be able to rent out and make your money back.

WE ONLY OFFER FOUR SPOTS IN OUR ROTATOR!

One spot is already sold so if you want one of the remaining three than you need to add your $25.00 to your account today from paypal or alertpay. Then you need to send us a support ticket with your link to be added. We will add your link to the rotator and as soon as we fill all four spots we will run the ad. You will receive some hits until we run the ad as a bonus.

ADD FUNDS!

THEN

SEND SUPPORT TICKET!
    pidl7k1

Site News 2-27-12 From Admin Empty Christ is Risen!

Post  pidl7k1 Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Christ is Risen!
    Hi Admin, and all members of the site with a bright feast of Easter and wish you FAITH - HOPE - LOVE!

Sincerely, Leonid.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:38 am